Friday 24 June 2016

Diary Post T2W8

In the last 2 weeks we have not been very busy, but here is some of the stuff that we have started/done:


At the start of this week we have started reading a book in our class called 

The Green Book.  It is about a group of people fleeing earth, as the earth was perishing.  A group of people went on a 4 year trip on a spaceship to another planet, With very little belongings.  Here are the things they were able to take:
-1 book only
-1 or 2 personal items only   
The ship they were on had many other supplies though, like food and fuel.  They went there in hope of survival and colonisation.


Our class also started our speech planning templates and our speeches this week.  I have finished my template but I have not done my speech, mainly because I can´t think of a topic for it!


Soon, we are going to make a paper maché solar system.  the distances are going to be to scale, just so you know.  we measured the distances with the toilet paper activity.  We measured how many pieces of toilet paper there are between the planets (to scale).  I don´t know when we are going to make it, but I do know that I am making Mercury with my friend Gabriel. 



These last 2 weeks have been quite interesting.  

No comments: